in head 10

Bills PDF Print E-mail

Each owner is required to pay the utility bills on their property in accordance with the received monthly invoices/bills from the electricity/water supply/central heating companies. You should receive the invoices/bills in your name directly from the companies involved, unless you have authorized another person to deal with this issue on your behalf. If you find that your bills are too high or excessive, you can contact the respective company to produce the necessary checks. Furthermore, the owner must cover the utility bills for the common areas of the building in proportion to the shares held by it in the condominium ownership. It is advisable to request an invoice/bill, issued by the respective company for the common parts of the building in order to compare their amount with the amount specified by the maintenance company.